Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Blogger templates

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Menu Planner Love!

I was constantly printing off recipes and putting them on the fridge to try later. This, however, was a great system of mass chaos. It had to be tamed, and in a respectably cute way. I remembered the amazing menu planner my good friend DeAnna Robertson had created for her kitchen, and I decided to do my own spin on my version of a Menu Planner.

You will need:

  • 1- 2 inch binder
  • LOTS of page protectors (I got a pack of 100)
  • 12 page dividers I used the page dividers that had pockets so that I could put my menu plan for the month in one side, and coupons in the other side 
  • Recipes
  • Month Menu planner page from bold turquoise's blog
  • Sticky scrapbook letters
Step 1:
Sticky letters on front to spell MENU

Step 2:

Write months of the year on each divider tab.

Step 3:
Put your recipes in the page protectors

Step 4:
Plan your menu for the week, month, year! However in advance you want to! Stick it in the divider, put the recipes for the week or month behind that month's tab. I put the extra page protectors in the back, so that I would know where they were for next week!

Happy Menu Planning!

1 comment:

  1. So, I feel absolutely awful! I had no idea you had started a blog. Bad friend award. I'm loving reading and keeping up with you though. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text