Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Blogger templates

Monday, September 17, 2012

Apartment 2.0

So, I started the blog and I forgot the blog. But, now that I have taken a huge deep breath since the start of school, moving into an apartment and house training a puppy, I will take a few minutes and share the happenings of the Sullivan's!

The weekend after school started, we moved from our old apartment to our new and improved apartment! Reason? We signed a short term 4 month lease at the beginning of the summer because we didn't know if I would get a job here in Cypress. Thankfully, God provided a great teaching position, and we found out a week before the wedding that I wouldn't have to move back to Pittsburg! Why did we move apartments and not extend our lease? Well, really, it boils down to 2 reasons:
1.) A 2 bedroom at our new complex is still cheaper than to extend the lease on our 1 bedroom apartment
2.) Instead of driving 20-30 minutes in the morning to school, I only drive 10-15 minutes! More SLEEP! :)

So far, we have the two bathrooms complete, and we are still decorating the other spaces in between teaching, Larry's school, and house training...

Master Bath



 Guest Bath!




1 comment:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text