Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Blogger templates

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Alpha Dogs 5K

Today we ran the Mistletoe 5K at the Bridgeland housing community here in Cypress. The run was put on by Run Over Cancer to benefit a little girl named Raelyn who is suffering from cancer.

Why did we run it? I help coach a boys running club at McFee Elementary and we have been training the boys to be able to run 3.1 miles since the beginning of October. I'm proud to say that all 30+ of the boys finished in under 45 minutes, and one of the boys in my home room class had the second fastest time of 24 minutes!

I finished in 31 minutes and Larry finished in 34 minutes. It was tons of fun and now I'm pumped to try for a half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text